LATE SEASON HUNTING DETAILS:
- The late season will take place at Mitchell Farm only.
- Only members participating in the late season program can hunt at Mitchell Farm.
- Members participating in the program will get a separate back patch that will identify them as a participant in the late season hunting program.
- Members that are not involved in the late season can continue to hunt on other club properties as in the past
- The late season hunting program consists of five to six stocking days (weather permitting)
- Participating members will pay $300 to be in the program
- If a stocking is not possible due to weather, an email will be sent informing everyone of the next planned stocking.
LATE SEASON STOCKING PLAN:
- There will be two stockings each stocking date.
- First stocking will be done between 7 & 8 am. No hunting is allowed before 8 am on stocking days. Hunters can hunt between 8 am and 11 am.
- Second stocking will be between 11 am and 12 noon. Hunters can start hunting again at noon and hunt until legal hours are up.
- The rules are the same as they are regular season. There is a two bird limit per hunter per day.
- If you hunted the 9:00 to 11:00 session and did not get your two birds, then you can hunt the afternoon session starting at 2:00 pm.
- Start time on non stocking will be 7:00 am.
The plan for this year’s program will be six stockings. The first stocking will take place on Friday Dec.24. Then we will try to stock the next five Saturdays: January 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th (weather permitting).
Ray Huntley and I could really use some help stocking, anyone that is interested, feel free to text to call 203-648-1387.